LGBTRC Peer Educators are trained volunteer facilitators that educate the campus community on social justice issues pertaining to the LGBTQIA+ community.
Through the Peer Education Program you will gain:
• Leadership Experience
• Facilitation Skills and Training
• Social Justice Education Training
Requirements + Time Commitment
• Attend Mandatory Training (3 hours)
Week 3, Winter Quarter, Jan. 28th
• Participate in monthly Peer Educator meetings (1 hour each)
• Facilitate 2 Peer Education Programs per quarter (1 hour each)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JANUARY 18TH
For questions contact email@example.com.