Internship Program Application
Apply for the LGBT Resource Center Internship Program for the 2017-2018 school year!
We are currently hiring 9 undergraduate interns for the 2017-2018 school year!
LGBT Resource Center Interns will develop skills and competency in the following areas:
- Making referrals to campus and community resources
- Group Facilitation
- Event planning and management
- Self-reflection and identity development
- Office Administration
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Ability to understand the connections between theory and praxis
- Community building
- Social Justice
During the course of the internship, students receive:
- Mentoring and supervision from professional staff
- Leadership Development opportunities
- Social Justice Education
Application deadline is January 24, 2017 at 4pm
For questions about the Internship Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.